Agnostic.com

2 1

@Admin I have just been informed that the "Send Activation Link" button does not result in a welcoming emailed link allowing accounts to be reactivated.

FrayedBear 9 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That has been down for a while when I lost my computer and had to try to get my original account back it did not send it to me.

Thus the new account.

And there are still Issues with the messaging system
Messages sent wither are not received or disappear after about twelve hours

A new avatar Len. Youre looking much better than that ugly grinning cartoon version! 🤣😉

@FrayedBear I’ll try sending you a test message….

@Zealandia G'day mate. Your back. How did you find out?

@Zealandia Messaging is still not working. No connection.

@FrayedBear

FrayedBear Hey, how’s it going.

Thanks for letting me know that the messaging still isn’t working. It comes up my end though.

I migrated to Atheist Universe when Agnostic.com folded and one of the members told me that the site was up and running again.

By the way, venturing over the ditch to visit a mate in Melbourne over Crassmass. Flights are booked via Air New Zealand. Was told to avoid Jetstar, apparently they’re crap.

And unfortunately you’re going to have to endure my terrible jokes again.

@Zealandia ATM I don't know where I'll be xmess. I'll let you know if I'm within cooee of the place otherwise you'll be looking at a long trip. Last year I was in Frankston.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:727793
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.