Agnostic.com

6 16

A great good morning to everyone! I wanted to share some sweet pictures of my little granddaughter Pypers first day of kindergarten. I went back to Texas to walk her to her first day of school. I had made a promise to her that I would, so had to keep that one!! 😍 Pyper loves her teacher, who I think looks about 12 years old. LOL

Redheadedgammy 9 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thanks for all those hearts sweet lady! It's so good to see you posting again. 😘 I just hope the site stays up now!!

Rhonda....she is ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing these!

Thank you Pam. I am so happy I could walk her on her first day.

@Redheadedgammy Know what I love about this? SHE WILL REMEMBER! It's something unique to the two of you....you can remind her from time to time about how happy you were to share that with her.

So glad you could be there to share with her.

It was so much fun for me Glenn. I'm so happy I can again share these life experiences with my favorite people!! Hope you are doing good!!

So sweet!

Thanks so much! She's a pretty sweet little girl. We had fun playing Barbie all week, and Gammy got her the new Barbie from the new Barbie movie! 🥰 I gained big Gammy points for that!! 🤣

@Redheadedgammy She’s a lucky girl!

She's so precious, Rhonda, and I'm so glad you could be there to walk her in.

Aren't they just the best? I have so enjoyed watching her grow up. It's hard to believe she's already 5! Her sister Kaydence is starting her sophomore year in high school, and is a real beauty. I'll try and attach her picture but it will be sideways or some other way because I don't know how to make it be right-side up. LOL

@Redheadedgammy You did it, it loaded correctly - yay! And Kaydence is quite a beauty, too! All these first days of school go by too quickly, so it's wonderful you got to share these.

@Lauren I have walked all of them on their first day of school. Those are some of my best memories of their childhood. 😍

@Redheadedgammy Wow, it must be some kind of good omen: I haven't received notifications from the site in over a year (and messaging still doesn't work), but I just received a notification that you responded to me! Very interesting.

@Lauren Maybe the site has an actual, active person monitoring the system.....🤔 But, probably not!! LOL

@Redheadedgammy You're right - that would be funny! lolz

Very sweet photographs Rhonda…I do believe little Pyper looks a lot like her Gammy!

Thank you Marje. Pyper does favor me, as does her daddy, my youngest son. 😍 She was so happy Gammy kept her promise to walk her to school the first day. She also wanted Gammy to be school crossing guard. LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:728107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.