Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Russia's Luna-25 mission ends in failure as spacecraft crashes on Moon - India Today

The Russian Moon Lander, Luna-25 has reportedly collided with the Surface of the Moon and “Ceased to Exist” after a Fault discovered yesterday caused the Lander to Crash near the South Pole; this was the First Moon Mission by the Russian Space Agency, Roscosmos in over 47 Years. I posted a link from India Today because Chandrayaan-3 is scheduled to complete the same mission the Russians just failed, to soft land on Lunar South Pole.

barjoe 9 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now let's see if India's lander succeeds in two days time. (August 23rd).
I hope so - if only to rub Putin's nose in it.

It will. Vlad the Impaler would shoot it down if the Russians were capable of doing so. They're not. This story isn't getting the press it should. This is huge for India. Fuck Putin Fuck Russian Federation. I laughed my ass off when I heard Luna 25 crashed. I was so happy.

Russia can't seem to get anything right these days.

And I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Putin for awhile!

@pamagain I am a member of a travel organization [servas.org] and am the only host in the county. My last visitor was a couple in 2019. Last week I received a note from an Alexei who wanted to visit the island. He was born and lived in the Soviet Union (his parents were physicists) but then moved to Germany, the Netherlands and now lives in Berkeley. He sent me a introduction letter (below). I asked him about his family and they all still live in Russia. They (and he said most) of the people are aware of what is going on but keep their mouths shut. It is a scary time there.

[alexeiontheroad.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:728708
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.