Agnostic.com

5 2

Dropped out of the site about a year ago. I got sick of reading about Trump, God and Republicans not necessarily in that order.

Voyageur 3 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You do know there is a great technique for dealing with posts you don't like?
It's called not looking at them.

I got/get tired of all that too, but I did miss the sometimes thought provoking questions, discussions and humor that we as agnostics might only be able to share in a space like this, since we can't always have honest conversations with our friends, family and loved ones. Welcome back!

I suppose there is a way to block posts from coming into our feed that include certain words or ideas, but I just scroll on by when I see something that doesn't interest me.

Trump is a piece of shit, God is a fictitious entity worshipped by fools and Republicans all need to go fuck themselves.

Hahaha.

@Esprit_de_Corp Gouge my eyes out.

@barjoe I think that this member polluting our eyeballs cannot spell. Their site name should end with an S & an E.

Nice summation!

@Esprit_de_Corp another genius who claims to be an atheist

Welcome back. Guess what? Nothing has changed.

Welcome back. You’ll be pleased to find that all of our Trump, God, and Republican material is fresh and plentiful, for your renewed appetite.

skado Level 9 Aug 27, 2023

You sadist!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:729353
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.