Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Nobel Prize Foundation Bars Russia From Awards Ceremony

The Nobel Foundation has decided to withdraw their invitation for the Russian Ambassador to attend the Nobel Prize Banquet. This happened after Sweden’s King Carl XVI Gustaf stated his surprise over the invitation & expressed doubt on whether he would attend himself

barjoe 9 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good, another jab to Russia. I Just had a visit from a Soviet born guy named Alexie. He grew up in Moscow (his parents were physicists) but later immigrated to Germany, then the Netherlands and now he has spent the last 16 years (he's 57) in Berkeley, CA. He's an adviser for the Orthodox Christian church. He tole me his family still live in Russia and well understand the present situation but everybody keeps their moths shut. We talked about the science programs and recently a Russian has joined the team on the Int'l space station so they are still some places Russians have access. This guy was a super traveler for a group I'm in SERVAS Int'l [servas.org] but likes small places especially islands. We spent the last day hiking over some of our trails which includes a really, really hard one known as Chadwick Hill. I'll include a link and picture I took at the top. [wta.org]
In the organization one needs to be interviewed and accepted. One is to include a visitor profile to give to the host. He included a travel link to all the places he's been.

[alexeiontheroad.com]

A very well travelled and interesting guy.

@Marionville Sometimes, with the organization, you meet interesting people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:729814
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.