Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Prostitutes, Hidden Hotel Camera's: Familiar Putin Tools | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC - YouTube

From 6 years ago...

Interesting how the old USSR used to work...

With the fall of the USSR, things didn't really politically change all that much...

snytiger6 9 Sep 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow, she's just a mouthpiece for Neocon propaganda pretending to be a reporter. In the USSR they had to shoot reporters to get them to tow the government here, in USA they do it voluntarily!

The "neo-cons" hate her... and lately seem to be pretty pro-Russia.

@snytiger6 Oh, OK, warmongering Russia hating Dems. Is that preferable?

@snytiger6 Whatever you want to call the people who have run the country for the benefit of the Pentagon, arms industry, and fossil fuel companies since WW2. While paying lip service to things like democracy and human rights.

@Druvius I am not too happy about how the U.lS. has conducted foreign policy since WWII. They do their best to create an enemy, whether it is communists or terrorists, so they can fight their wars for profit. Both parties are nearly the same in this regard. Where the parties (mostly) differ is when it comes to human rights.

I do not think the Dems are "war mongers" because they want to sell weapons to Ukraine so that Ukraine can defend itself from invasion. I do find it disturbing that Republicans seem to have no problem with Russia invading other sovereign states, for no other reason than to gain territory and resources, as if it were perfectly OK with them.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:729919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.