Agnostic.com

5 4

Is everyone having trouble with getting emails to go through? Or just me?

TheoryNumber3 8 Sep 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I didn't know you could use this site to send emails.

I sent you one, but you didn't read it

@TheoryNumber3 I haven't received any emails from you.

@TheoryNumber3 I did some research and found a stream of messages between you and me. The messages are here on this agnostic.com website.

When most people say email they're talking about something else.

@BitFlipper Oh sorory. I had yuo confused with someone else. I kept replying to his msg and my response kept disappearing. There's something going on with messaging here.

@TheoryNumber3 well, I found a nice conversation between you and me which I had forgotten about during the time this site was inaccessible. I regret that I dropped that conversation.

@BitFlipper thanks. I enjoyed it too. Well at least we have our old emails.

Methinks the admin has lost interest in admin-ing

It hasn't worked for me for months. Even when a message manages to come in, my response disappears before it gets to them.

Are you talking about the message option on this sight? 'Cause, yeah, it's not working for me at all.

Do you mean emails or messages. If you mean messages on this site, then yes, everyone seems to be having trouble.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:730110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.