Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey Kevin, you look like Trumps earlier doctor that wrote the dictated Health report on Trump. That is he astonishingly healthy. Haha.

I like to help the afflicted ?

Wait, what? I thought the liberal queen, Oprah, elevated Oz to fame. Also, no matter what you think of Oz, he does have an MD. That would ruin Trump's perfect streak of elevating people with no qualifications (aside from a desire to destroy the office they're being appointed to) to positions of power.

vita Level 7 May 4, 2018

True he has an MD in heart surgery which means he knows nothing in nutrition and it took a congressional hearing to tell him to knock it off!!
Oprah did elevate him to fame but is so mystical and regularly falls for charlatans like Dr. Oz and does not believe atheist have any morale compass.

I like you Vita but that had to be said...I hope that's ok?

Hey, I'm not a member of the Dr. Oz fan club. I just thought he was less horrible than many of the other Trump appointees. And, given his liberal "stink," I'm surprised Trump picked him.

@vita got it and you're right!

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Absolutely. Nothin’ truer. Trust me, I was a consultant.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:73675
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.