Agnostic.com

3 1

QUESTION Nate Silver's 538 Just Exposed Trump's Job Creation Boasts As Total Bullsh*t

Most people here on this site probably already knew this.

snytiger6 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always want to ask "What kind of jobs?" More burger flipping, udder scrubbing, floor working jobs don't count. Those are crap jobs designed to keep the little guy making $$ for the big guy. And no corporate jobs either. Corporations are designed to put more and more resources under the control of fewer and fewer people. People have no say in their own lives.

Interesting but it won’t matter until after the economy collapses. People accept the claims because it makes feel successful and secure.

Yeah, I have my money parked in a credit union savings account waitign for teh economy to collapse

Mine is in an annuity, which is safe from the negative whims of WS but profits from the positive whims, and savings (because I can only collect on the annuity money, not withdraw it, even after hitting 59.6). I do believe 2008 was purposefully brought about by the super wealthy as a scheme to get as much 401K money (which is why 401K's exist) as the could. They will do it again because it worked but they didn't get it all.

Trump and the republicans already removed the regulations (protections) put in place after the 2008 collapse. So, yeah it will happen again, probably not exactly in the same way, but it will happen.

Interesting. The last bit was the telling part, which I was not aware of.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7400
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.