Agnostic.com

5 4

Chat Issues: I can read messages from others but my replies are not posting. I sent an email to one of the members to verify if my message could be seen on their end. It wasn't. I wrote you a testing 123 in chat. Didn't show up on my end after sending. Did it show on your end?

Thanks for your assistance.

VictoriaNotes 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, I didn't get it either. I haven't received an email in a very long time an I'm used to getting several from friends just wanting to chat.

Victoria,
I got a post on Dec 3 where you commented on not being able to see comments. Before that it was Nov 22 I believe. Hope all is well with you. Good to hear from you, and happy holidays. Hope that doesn't offed you. Ben

Something showed up. Not sure what it was. I'll try to find out though and let you know. Sorry I tried to open it and couldn't tell what it was. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Good morning. I get a massage. I go back to their home page and click on their send a message. That's how I get it to work for me

R and I have been trying to debug the messenger again... M wrote it but he's out today. I know this is super annoying. i will try to reach M again when I get up. I'll change the "Send Message" button now on the member profile page so you can at least send them a message that way.

Admin Level 8 Dec 10, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7406
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.