Agnostic.com

7 5

LINK FACT CHECK: Is Trump Nominating Dr. Oz to the Presidential Council on Sport, Fitness and Nutrition?

You know how it goes... something stupid and insane gets shared and shared and shared and shared and enough already!!! and shared and shared and shared...

...and then you find out it was all a hoax. People line up with pitchforks and burn effigies of your likeness demanding your head on a pike for sharing misinformation. Especially if you're a Scientist and should know better.

Well that is what I was hoping would happen this time. But nooo. It's true. It's really true! May Cthulhu look mercifully upon us.

ScienceBiker 8 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One reality TV 'star' giving props to another. Are we really surprised?

@ScienceBiker I understand. You hope an absurdity in this administration is just exaggerated or misreported. Then you find out, it's worse! This last year or so has been so surreal!

The reason it's being believed is because with our cheeto jesus it's believable.

Cthulu can eat me any time now. So over the political shenanigans.

Maybe he will bring Dorothy and Toto along to assist.

It is consistent with all his other choices. He lives in Bizarro World

Trump is a total yahoo. I really want this baffoon out sooner rather than later

Think about it; it makes sense.

A reality show president nominates a reality show doctor. I'm surprised Geraldo isn't his PR/media head yet.

Haha! Truth!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:74228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.