Agnostic.com

1 1

The world has become right wing, so right wing measures are needed to fix it.

Fascism is on the right and the world has become fascist. Corporations rule, directing authoritarian governments how to set policy so they are advantaged. This is done to the disadvantage of those democratically elected government citizens, the people the government was created to represent. That is where the world is at. It is what it is.

To deal with it, you must also become right wing in your thinking. This is done through weaponising justice. Be authoritarian in the approach to justice, fight fire with fire. By this type of justice and the crimes targeted I mean the enablers of crimes against humanity, not your normal, social crimes. The crimes that cause misery for humans for fascist ideals aka power and profit. Fascist, corporate crimes need authoritarian justice, the ultimate penalty. Public executions.
Those who should hang right now are;
Those who enable genocide in Gaza.
Those who enabled the destruction of Nord Stream, an environmental catastrophe.
Those who interfere in other nations to prolong war.
And first to be strung up are those that enable Gain of Function research in secret causing a world wide pandemic with millions of deaths.
These are all crimes against humanity. All the guilty can be identified, as they will have profited in some way. Follow the money.

My default for life is easy going, live and let live. I love variety so support all difference as long as other lives are not impacted negatively and knowingly. This is all life, not just human life. Kids need to be nurtured and protected by adults. A pretty simple guy not really materialistic. Using force to get your own way I oppose, preferring barter and diplomacy.
But life is not static, it ebbs and flows. Politically, it swings left and then right again. As the situation changes, so do I, aiming for a middle ground. I therefore recognise that at times you have to go full right wing on peoples arse's, then deferring to their individual priorities at other times eg moving left again. Be pragmatic in the situation.
The world has now gone right wing rapidly so time to suppress my empathy for individual concerns for living and start agitating for hanging some cunts, publicly humiliating them and trashing their legacy. So I'm now shelving my hippy free love natural inclination for a time and will start advocating for ridding ourselves of these enemies of humanity. It is the only way we will defeat fascism. It will make future fascist pause and reflect, then the world will be a better place. Our children will thank us. People like Fauci, Nuland et al will think twice if they know they may swing with rotten vegetables being thrown at them. (notice both policy makers mentioned are long standing unelected thus unaccountable officials, a dead giveaway it's a fascist system).
Have to get cruel to be kind at times. Then we can again swing left to make individual lives improve. Don't like the right wing normally, but do love irony and life is ironic 😉

puff 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It took centuries to rid ourselves of Monarchies, feudal lords, most dictators and despots. Then they figured out that they had enough money to buy the loyalty and deviance of the narcissists to do their dirty work and regain their power. How long will it take to get rid of them again?

When some start meeting the same fate as Nicolae Ceaușescu of Romania, it could happen quickly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:744695
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.