Agnostic.com

2 13

The funniest message I got on a dating site.

Ten years ago, I received this message from a 49 year-old man from Kennewick, WA with no photos:

I love kissing!! u sure are sexy for sixty!! want to b my fun active naughty cougar perhaps? if yes or maybe text me at 5094306786 and I will reply with recent pics! jdawesome on ya hoo messenger as well! dale

My reply:

Sorry, but Iā€™m in a relationship with a 19 year-old. Thank goodness I finally found someone who can keep up with me! But I did pass along your name and phone number to my 96 year-old great aunt who is a great kisser when she can find her dentures.
Margaret

Note: My name is Kathleen.

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds GREAT, Kathleen! Maybe you could pass along my photo to your sexy great aunt, and tell he she might like to meet a younger man (only 83) who doesn't even have dentures--what teeth I have left are all mine. What's more, I can also WALK (although not well). Be sure and tell her that my dog thinks I'm a great kisser. Unfortunately, I'm only available on Zoom on the nights my caretaker can prop me up in front of the computer. [Seriously, just kidding...I'm taken.]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:744709
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.