Agnostic.com

2 2

What do they do at the mormon temple?

So here is some back ground and a question!
I have never been in a mormon temple and never ever see myself setting foot in one. I was raised mormon, yelling and kicking every Sunday as I was being dragged to church. I resigned several years ago.
So as I go to and from work I drive right past a mormon temple. It will be 04:00 in the morning and a big line of cars are pulling into the parking lot. I will come home from work and it can be 23:00 and the parking lot is still full of cars!
Question: What are they doing so early and so late at night??
It mades no sense to me!!

CMan 7 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

washing their magic undies!!

Well I do not know, but I do know, that the Mormon church has massive financial and business affairs. So perhaps they need to work late in order to manage those ?

You might be on to something there! There God is self prepetuance, business dealings are worship.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:746344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.