Agnostic.com

3 1

Points Allocation?

A question for the moderators really. I have been quite busy with my artwork over the last couple of weeks and not logged onto the site all that often, or posted or commented either. But I have noticed that over that period that my points have actually steadily decreased by some 2 or 3 hundred. Not that it actually bothers me, I have found the points idea a fun thing.

Squirrellglider 7 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

deflation

I've just joined so will watch out for that happening lol.... good to hear you are busy creating art we need more artists in the world..

I'm not entirely sure why points could drop. It might be that some people posted on one of your posts but then they left... but I wouldn't expect to see 200-300 pts drop. Perhaps take a screen shot of the points page and then let me know which number changes. Happy to figure it out and fix if needed.

Admin Level 9 Dec 10, 2017

Not something that is worth fretting over, just wondered at the time why it had happened, so that makes sense.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.