Agnostic.com

2 4

"No political faction I have ever interacted with is as immoral and dishonest, or so frequently says things that are so jaw-droppingly disgusting I am sure I must be misinterpreting it at first. I’ve never tangled with a more odious group of people." Caitlin Johnstone

"Over the years I’ve butted heads with pretty much every political faction in the English-speaking world at one point or another, and I can honestly say that Israel supporters are by far the absolute worst. No political faction I have ever interacted with is as immoral and dishonest, or so frequently says things that are so jaw-droppingly disgusting I am sure I must be misinterpreting it at first. I’ve never tangled with a more odious group of people."
"And to be clear I’m not talking about a faction of just Israelis or Jews here; a huge percentage of these awful comments come from Christian Zionists and American rightists, with a decent smattering of Hindu nationalists from India who’ll support any excuse to cheerlead the killing of Muslims. The only unifying feature I’m seeing in the faction I’m talking about is that they support Israel and its actions in Gaza. What I’m saying here will be spun as antisemitic by Israel supporters no matter how I put it because Israel supporters are manipulative liars, but to be clear this is not about Jews at all."

"There’s something seriously, seriously wrong with these people. They have no interest in truth or morality; all they care about is supporting their favorite ethnostate and murdering Palestinians. I guess when you’re already able to numb your heart and your mind enough to support an apartheid state that whose existence requires nonstop violence and abuse, when that state ramps up its atrocities to historic levels you’re not going to have enough of a conscience to see anything wrong with it."

[caitlinjohnstone.com.au]

She's waking up to the reality that shit attracts disease spreading flies.

FrayedBear 9 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree but it's less about Israel and more about the Zionists running the country. There is a large group of secular Jews that hate what is going on in Israel. The Zionists especially under Netanyahu have been mostly successful in equating anti-Zionism with Antisemitism which it is not. Many Christian groups have been donating to the Jewish community to help them emigrate to Israel in the hopes of fostering a major. To their convoluted way of thinking this will mark the beginning of the 2nd coming.

"Many Christian groups have been donating to the Jewish community to help them emigrate to Israel in the hopes of fostering a major" Armageddon ?

In other words more fuckwits who because they are unable to control their own lives want to control everyone else's lives, & deaths, because they are extremely intolerant very badly flawed ignorant people being led by their noses. . . Either that or there are a lot of psychopaths & sociopaths within the Jewish race that they want out of their xtian land!

@FrayedBear Yes, and it sounds crazy but I found some Christian periodical and a Jewish one ("Zion" that stated this and the Zionist group were thanking them.

Whenever anyone sides with a groups based on religious beliefs, there is always something wrong.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:747788
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.