Agnostic.com

2 1

Who says that Israel is a legally constituted state? Or that they have right to be in Palestinian land?

Ralph Wilde doesn't. [en.wikipedia.org]

The great land of the free, USA, is supporting an illegal entity & stands alongside as an accomplice.

FrayedBear 9 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your ignorance of actual history post-WWII is showing.

FFS I know Whimsey is your name but I'm not interested in your nature. Explain yourself. Or perhaps you think that you have superior knowledge & intellect to Ralph Wilde.

@FrayedBear You could try spelling my name properly first. And what about the time you Messaged me to come spend time with you in the Home you lived in? As I recall you promised could get your roommate out for a "Couple of hours"...Such an attractive offer........

@annewimsey500 what crap you come out with. I have never had a room mate. It sounds like some idiot like the alien has been hacking your account. . . or your meds aren't working.

@annewimsey500 furthermore you have not explained & given your evidence to convince anyone that you have anything to support your assertion that I or rather Ralph Wilde knows nothing of international law & history.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:748269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.