Agnostic.com

2 0

So the NYT doesn't employ reporters it employs Israeli military propaganda authors. To say nothing of reporters who do not believe they are required to prove what they report is truth!

Exposé of the great NYT front page report on Hamas October 7th, 2023 atrocities & war crimes of raped women, beheaded babies & babies in ovens. I don't recall the abomination of Hitler's 3rd Reich making such claims against the Russians.

[x.com]

Also mentioned here:

FrayedBear 9 Feb 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NYT is an objective top tier newspaper, unlike any shitrag that you read.

Very objective employing fake news writers & journalists who don't believe it necessary to to get their reports full of of facts not fairy tales for the deluded.

After Russiagate and Covid, reporting on Afghanistan for 20yrs reporting victories and same Ukraine, I don't think any legacy media could be classed "objective" any more. Top tier maybe but the standard has dropped overall.

I'm not amazed that would happen. I'm amazed they exposed it happened.

puff Level 8 Feb 29, 2024

They could stop their detractors.

I do wonder how Snopes will report it though.

And the woman reporting still had to declare Hamas committed atrocities without proof or specific identification.

It is very hard when you've been caught with your pants in a puddle round your ankles that your knickers have got skid marks, you've been circumcised or in the case of a woman need a hedge trimmer to make passage to your smelly twat.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:748484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.