Agnostic.com

5 6

At least the announcer,Ana Kasparian manages to shed some tears over the barbarity resulting in the death of this little girl & her family butchered by IDF terrorists in Gaza. Naturally the lying Israeli government says it was nothing to do with their actions & state paid murderers.

More details are emerging from the death of a 6-year-old Palestinian girl named Hind Rajab. Ana Kasparian discusses on The Young Turks

One for many of the American members of this site, particularly the Jewish & their sycophants to watch.

I have a question for you - does anyone know what drugs the Jewish soldiers are being fed or does this barbaric inhumanity just result from religious indoctrination?

FrayedBear 9 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Israel has become another Russia.

Russia is not undertaking the genocide & Atrocities against Muslims like the Jews in Israel are. Nor is it applying sanctions to create mass starvation nor deliberately targeting civilian hospitals, infrastructure including hospitals, religious places of worship, schools, dwellings, women, children & other civilians.
A close runner up to the Israeli jews however is the Ukrainian Jew Zelenski & his fascists running the Ukrainian genocide, atrocities & USA proxy war against the Russians.

@FrayedBear 😆😆😆😆you funny person, you make me laugh.I 😆😆😆😆

@MrDragon Have a word with your mental asylum nurse about upping or changing your meds - the ones that you are on are not working.

@FrayedBear you funny person, the same to you.

@FrayedBear, what does that have to do with Russia? Russia has committed the same war crimes.
[en.wikipedia.org]

@MrDragon isn't it interesting that the Western media is very quick to point the finger at Russia, particularly regarding theft of children that didn't happen but can't say a word about the 15000+ slaughtered by the Jews .
Get your facts. Russia has not like the Ukrainians targeted civilians or used them as shields.

@FrayedBear they are straight you're the one that fuk up with hate. I feel sorry for that your hate makes such an ass.

@MrDragon is being a dragon a superior reptile?

@FrayedBear Russia invades Ukraine, Isreal invades Gaza, both are wrong to do so and I'm against both for doing so. Here we are you and I arguing over what degree of brutality is being done by either one. The difference is between us is your deep seated insane hatred of the jews. I don't hate either one of them but their wars are unjust and they need to stop. However, because of hate and greed and pride and the illusion of power they will continue to kill and only they themselves can stop that. Is being a dragon superior? I think I am, I don't have that insane hatred that possess you and others like you.

Seen reports they have drones with recordings of crying babies and women in distress. When people go out to investigate, in a refugee camp mind you, the drones open fire.
Israeli army is just a bunch of brown shirt thugs. fascist, European colonialists. fuck em all, Zionist Israeli's. Boo hoo everyone picks on us, so they get a country and pull this shit.
Israel needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth, like Nazi's were.

puff Level 8 Apr 20, 2024

The disease started with their Torah and continues with its interpretation & by indoctrination through rabbis & scholars. It applies worldwide.

Again Just in case anyone decides that because this report comes from TYT that is doubtful, here is another report from UK Journalist Owen Jones on the same story

Fuck these cunts and anyone who thinks this is funny!

It seems to be that Tejas. Sick individual he is.

Those cunts include the US administration. See if you can access this report on their lying & refusal to make findings public Len - it's unbelievable

[chat.whatsapp.com]

Seems like a better way to go than being stoned to death for existing as a woman in an Islamic nation.

Tejas Level 8 Apr 20, 2024

So the death of an innocent girl is OK, then? That's such an insane thing to say. This is not the best context to make that argument.

A 6 year old laying in terror for 8+ hours in a car with all your dead family members murdered in front of you by the Jewish terrorists waiting for your turn?
You are sick in the head @Tejas

@FrayedBear you act like civilians aren't killed everyday in war. At least Israel is fighting yet another defensive war. Imagine siding with literal terrorists. Go fuck yourself clown 🤡

@foolmeonce how many children do these terrorists kill? How many heads do they cut off? How many civilians do they hide behind during war time? At the absolute very least Israel's soldiers are in uniform, the coward Muslim terrorists they are fighting wear civilian clothes.

Oh, yeah because Zionist women are so well treated and so different from Islamic women. What religion do you come from I wonder?

@Jolanta Compared to the way Islam in general treats women Jewish women have it easy.

@Tejas Israeli Jews are not fighting a defensive war they are committing genocide & war atrocities from land stolen from Palestinians in pursuit of the theft of more land & assets. You, @Tejas are not only sick in the head but complicit in the genocide & atrocities.

@Tejas you are deserving the iron bar - that's the one that the cowardly Jews in uniforms shove up Palestinian boys & mens anuses & turn the connected electricity on. Eyewitness accounts state that it can drive worms to escape the victims bodies. . . I'd love to see what worms come out of you when you are given the "iron bar".

@Jolanta xtian women are not treated very well in most xtian countries.

@Tejas You are a dickhead. If you occupy another's country, don't give me self defense crap. Defend Zionists and their final solution you twat. May I ask, wtf you doing on an agnostic site with your religious based hate of Muslims and Arabs.
Palestinians are more semitic than any European or Boston raised Israeli. Not about religion, about colonialists genociding the natives. The world should be over this shit.

@puff how long has Israel been an occupier? I'm on this site for my hate of all religions, been here longer than you. The entire Muslim world wants to erase Israel off the map. You're retarded

@Tejas Ezy, that is a joke. You obviously have no clue what it is like for them.

@Tejas Is it not since they got the British out of there as far as I can remember. You know when they terrorised the Palestinians and the Brits. When they bombed the King David Hotel amongst other things.

@Tejas Since USA & GB through the UN gave them land that wasn't theirs to give.

@Tejas "The entire Muslim world wants to erase Israel off the map." - Quite rightly. . . Just as most American FNP want to drive your sorry white & black asses out of their country.

@FrayedBear fnp? The us was conquered fair and square. I live in one of the largest areas of the country where natives live. Most are perfectly content with how things are. I'm dating a native blood girl so I definitely know better than you.

@Toofunny you seem to not care about the war crimes against Israel or the fact that the majority of Muslims believe Israel shouldn't even exist. Stop boot licking people who would put you to death simply for existing as an atheist woman.

@Toofunny Islamophobia is justified. No if ands or buts.

@Tejas justified because of their religion? It's the same religious babble that you used to believe in , the Jewish babble preceded it & as we are now seeing is far more atrocious as is being demonstrated in Gaza with the atrocities & genocide perpetrated not only by israelis but their American supporters also.
We can only conclude that given your stated Islamaphobia you are also anti Semitic & also a Christian hater.
How do you regard Buddhists, Sikhs & Hindus?

@FrayedBear if people are killing in the name of their religion I have an issue with them and their religion. Currently Muslims under islam are the most violent religious people.

@Toofunny btw you spelled "free Palestine" wrong on your profile.

@Tejas bs. Try Jews. & While you're at it show me the equal atrocities caused by Jews , Americans & their proxy NATO around the world - from vietnam, cambodia, afghanistan, S.America, Libya et al more death has been caused by USA & now Israel than any other countries.

@FrayedBear as I've told you before jews aren't committing acts of terror all over the world and neither are Christians. I can't believe i have to explain this to you but Nato is not a Christian entity, America isn't a Christian nation and our "proxy wars" are a result of governments not being on the same page. None of that has anything to do with religion. Islam on the other hand has a large percentage of extremists with numerous groups whose main goal is to spread Islam and kill everyone who doesn't agree. Muslims kill each other legally for simple offensives to their ideology, they kill Muslims who refuse to participate in their holy war. You are beyond delusional if you think Islam is not one of the world's biggest detriments.

@FrayedBear I can't go to any of those links. I'll take it as you submit and concede.

@Tejas is that because you are too stupid to be able to open links within agnostics or that your government or Google is preventing you from opening these links on YouTube?
I have in those three links proven that I am correct, have no need to concede because you have proven nothing other than that you are inherently stupid or suffering cognitive dissonance having been exposed to so much US propaganda that your brain does not function.

@FrayedBear look in the mirror bud. Have you been on the right side of history ever?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:753594
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.