Agnostic.com

4 9

Guess What, Everybody- I'm Still Alive!!

Greetings and salutations, all! Long bloody time since I've been on, I know, but it's been a busy 6 months or possibly a year! (Surely not a year? Well, possibly...)

I'm still alive and better than ever! I found love, I've recovered from the depression and migraines (all 3 events probably interconnected), we've bought a house that's nicer than either of us ever thought we'd have, I am going to be eligible for a 401k retirement in less than a year... Holy crap, life is good!

So if I missed thanking anyone who supported me in my time of crisis, let me do so now (along with an apology, it was a tough time and I lost track of some of the details along the way).

Thank you, fellow nonbelievers, one and all. I'll try to get on here more often but it's going to be an awfully busy life once we get moved in!! 🙂

Paul4747 8 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wonderful!

Congratulations and welcome back. 🙂

Betty Level 8 May 1, 2024

Welcome back.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:754685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.