Agnostic.com

1 2

It's good to know that I'm not the only one. How about you?

Terence McKenna said “The cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation.” I think of this quote often. But what we have now that we didn’t have in McKenna’s day is a widespread internet that allows us to find each other and connect with each other in a way that is without precedent.

Sometimes I feel like that’s my main role here: just to be a sane voice calling out through the internet to the others so that we can all be less alone in this lunatic civilization. To be a friend who leans in and whispers, “You’re not crazy. I see it too.”

[caitlinjohnstone.com.au]

FrayedBear 9 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Be a little crazy, from keeping from going insane. Sometimes I think of food is the God's. Yet also have thoughts that relationship maybe more important than food.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:758307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.