Agnostic.com

11 3

New to Site

I am new to this site. Does anyone have any advice or tips to share? I appreciate any useful input.

Thanks for your time.

pamelayoung481 5 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just enjoy ....

From one newbie to another, "Welcome friend"

Welcome.... be yourself. Have fun.

Just Be You.

Coldo Level 8 May 8, 2018

Here is "my official list" of rules of conduct for this site:

1. Relax

2. Be yourself

3. Be kind -- but honest

4. Make yourself at home. However, don't be lulled into the assumption that everyone obeys the first three on the list.

My experience with the site has been generally good, with a couple of minor exceptions, but the site Admin has made it easy to block and ignore people who don't seem to be able to behave themselves well. This site, like anything else open to the public, is not immune to real world problems, but it is surprisingly free from most of it. It definitely is not Facebook. Welcome to the site. Have fun.

Hiyas! Nice to meet you!

Welcome and enjoy the learning.

Welcome to our humble home, post, comment and enjoy yourself.

just look at posts and be yourself

^^This

@stinkeye_a ???????

@LeighShelton that's a way of saying "I agree", "This is a good answer", etc.

Look for groups you find interesting and join in on the conversations. You can see others groups too. Chances are that if you're interested in something that someone else is, you'll have other common interests.

Welcome to the community. Comment on as many posts as possible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:76055
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.