Agnostic.com

4 2

It is still taking a long time but at last the ICJ is a step closer to ending the outrage of Israel & its barbaric Jewish psychopathic citizens.

What the top UN court’s ruling means for Israel [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not a bit closer. Israel will continue until they feel safe.

Israel will not continue for too much longer & is likely to take down USA with it.

@FrayedBear You are nothing short of delusional.

@Alienbeing no I'm nowhere near delusional. I simply refuse to enjoin you in your psychiatric illness of folies en masse.
Time will prove me correct as it has over the last 2½years.

@FrayedBear You have never BEEN CORRECT. On this particular subject the end will come with Hamas distruction and Israel will be safer.

@Alienbeing ah, so you are advocating the total demise of all Palestinians?

@FrayedBear I advocate the total demise of Hamas and all other terrorist organizations as all sane people advocate.

@Alienbeing When will you wake up to the reality that 40,000 dead + 80,000 injured Palestinian men, women & children are not all Hamas members. They are the victims of psychopathic Jews illegally occupying their homelands. That Hamas has been trying to evict the Jewish invaders makes them freedom fighters not terrorists.

@FrayedBear I don't need to wake up, I knew that, or at least the general numbers. The point is I DON'T CARE!!! They voted for Hamas, and they supported Hamas. They are gettig what they voted for.

@Alienbeing and you didn't vote for Trump or Biden but you still got them. But then you keep telling me that you don't live in a democracy.

@Alienbeing

Isreal won't be able to get rid of Hamas. Now Isreal is fighting Palestinians and Muslims at 7 fronts of their borders, Isreal is finished finally.

@FrayedBear I did not tell you that the USA is not a Democracy, I proved it to you. However I wonder what that has to do with Hamas or Hamas apologists.

@Castlepaloma Want to bet?

@Alienbeing

@FrayedBear Irrelevant

@Alienbeing like your comments you mean?

@FrayedBear I see you are once again out of bull shit. I'll give you a day or so, that way you can "dazzle" us once again with your stupidity.

@Alienbeing Russian artillery destroys another US-made Abrams tank – MOD (VIDEO) [rt.com]

@FrayedBear You just learned that artillery can destroy a tank? Well, I guess that is a miniscule amount of progress.

@Alienbeing & are you admitting that US made tanks sold & supplied to Ukraine are not fit for purpose?

@FrayedBear You are truly stupid. Name any tank ever made that can withstand a direct hit from an artilery shell.

When you realize you can't then try to prove there is a better tank anywhere than our M1A1..

@Alienbeing you are talking of mobile coffins that are not fit for purpose.

@FrayedBear When you can name ANY tank that can withstand an artillery hit, let me know. Meanwhile, try to make sense.

Actually Israel does not want all Jewish people to move there. They no longer allow the black Jews from Africa to settle there.

Worse than Adolf in their blind racism.

No prejudice, no labeling, no lumping together, Nothing to see here, folks.

What do you mean?

Too late , it's all over the world and no going back.

@Jolanta I mean this poster is a Rabid racist and anti-Semite and uses any excuse to spread hatred of those He deems deserve it (by the fact of where they happen to live)

@annewimsey500 Sorry, but when you say the poster, are you talking about FrayedBear?

Your namecalling harms your effort.

Telling it as it is. I refuse to be drawn in to your folies en masse.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:761801
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.