Agnostic.com

1 0

Lynn Boylan MP telling it as it is in European parliament.

"The most documented genocide in history but not consequences & sanctions against the psychopathic perpetrators Israel & its Jewish citizens."

https://. youtube.com/shorts/2rhh9FmuWUI?si=5WQ3jfj1ndqg6Q14

FrayedBear 9 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Boo, the link isn’t working for me. Can you repost?

In the Android app I select the link without the https://. Bit & a floating menu then appears to let me open that link in the YouTube app. Alternatively just copy the youtube.com/shorts/2rhh9FmuWUI?si=5WQ3jfj1ndqg6Q14 part & paste it in your youtube or browser to give you:

@FrayedBear Thanks, a great speech. Here’s hoping it recognition that it deserves.

@girlwithsmiles see also French MEP not only berates EU Commission President but is of the opinion that she should be currently in the dock on trial. . . Magnifique Manon Aubry I hope you could hear my cheers in Australia.Knife-edge vote set to result in another five-year mandate for commission’s first female leader or a crisis for EU. Ursula von der Leyen has spoken out against “the extreme polarisation of our societies” as she appealed to the European parliament to give her a second term as European Commission president.

Ursula von der Leyen put forward her vision for a stronger and more prosperous Europe.

Responding to her speech, MEPs emphasised the importance of listening more to workers, farmers, and industry voices. They welcomed the new policy focus on housing, and stressed the need for fair international competition, strong support for Ukraine, ending the war in Gaza, and better control of migration. Many called for continued efforts to push back against the rise of far right politics, and to promote social justice, climate action, and gender equality. Several MEPs wanted more focus on the fight against poverty, unemployment, and for a solidarity-based Europe.

Some MEPs also argued for the importance of listening to citizens’ desire for protection, identity, and sovereignty, rejecting excessive regulation and mass immigration while also calling for strategic autonomy. Some condemned current economic and agricultural policies, advocating instead for a Europe of free and sovereign nations.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:762177
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.