Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK Trump spent his business career swindling people. Nothing's changed. - Chicago Tribune

This is what I have been saying...Trump has always been a scum bag...he is a lier and a cheat. He is destroying our country with his stupidity, selfishness, and all of his 1% cronies.

ksmartines 6 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Once a conman always a conman.Except he is large scale and heartless. He has put some of his contractors out of business with non payment.

No one is perfect - Trump is repairing this country at a record pace. All Americans - and even all humans should be thankful that Trump is in charge - ending the Korean conflict is coming - The middle east problem will be next - World peace is just around the corner.

gater Level 7 May 10, 2018

You nreally have to be kidding. He might succeed with Korea because they are like men.He wants tgo start a war with Iran so he can use HIS TROOPS. He has ruined the USA with his appointments and actions. He has attacked science and defunded the latter,removed protection from the environment allowing mining to dump waste in river .use coal,relaxed regulations, and sold public lands for oil and gas.His tax cut for the wealthy short funds the budget and places us two trillion more in debt. He works against the middle and poor classes by increasing the gas tax and removing deductions the small guy used to make taxes equiable. The people appointed to depts are there to dismantle them or reduce there effectivness. He wants to eliminate The CDC OSHA Environmental protection agency. He has not appointed critical appointmants to embassies. He is placing us in a trade war, has insulted our allies and NATO plus South America , Africa europe and the Middle East. Korea was almost a nuke war and if it is resolved he has attacked the USA and destroyed much of it.

wow...if you really believe that...there's a bridge in Brooklyn that I'm selling really cheap...

@Marine You left out the sky is falling

@gater I hope it hits the republican party. I noticed you did not defend any of my remarks it must mean you did not care about any of them affecting you or your families.

He lies like the rest of us breathe.

he is a fucking waste of breath

I can't stand looking at him or even listening to his irritating voice.

@Condor5 me either

I have just begun listening to the audio book version of "Fire and Fury" by Michael Wolff. He makes the same observations.

Deb57 Level 8 May 10, 2018

I've considered buying Wolff's book. Is there much in there we don't already know about 45? I read Comey's book, and while much of what he said in there was known about 45, he (Comey) establishes his own credibility quite solidly, mostly in the first part of the book, but also many times throughout, imo.

Read stories, or accounts by New Yorkers who grew up in the Trump era of NY; you'll likely get a very clear picture of just what a thieving, conniving, underhanded piece of shit this fucking charlatan is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77675
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.