Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK John McCain's Wife Rebukes White House Official Who Mocked Him As 'Dying Anyway' | HuffPost

WTF? First Amendment protects you from the govt locking you up for speaking against it....it doesn't give you the right to just say whatever the hell you want without consequences. If I was Cindy McCain, I would find some way to sue the shit out of that WH Aide and the fox news network for broadcasting that asshole for saying that Torture worked on John McCain. That's beyond disrespect-- our world is so fucked up. No decency left.

ksmartines 6 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everything about this white house is vile. I look forward to shitting on trump's grave.

I am very proud of her.

I never was a huge fan of John McCain, but he seems to be one of the few republicans left who hasn't cast all ethics to the winds. At the very least, they could respect his service to his county enough to refrain from insulting the man as he is dying. Monsters.

Deb57 Level 8 May 10, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:78404
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.