Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Do we really need to ‘understand’ Trump supporters? - Chicago Tribune

When the snake is biting you, do you really need to "understand" it while it pumps poison into your body?

expatri 6 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not hard to understand. It's called IGNORANCE. See, that wasn't difficult.

No we just have to work on throwing him out!

Only some of them.. The core wrong are beyond help, so forget them. It was those having voted for him for reasons they’d not openly share with a reporter I’d concentrate on. I know or have met ‘trump voters’ having voted for him: because they don’t want to see a powerful intelligent woman make a better president than they; due to his rhetoric on actually stopping illegal immigration; fearing a Nanny State; for selfish entertainment; and to ‘keep their guns.’

Those are/ were all guy reasons. The women I know of should better be asked they ‘didn’t’ vote for Clinton. Some women resent another woman doing something they haven't; some did not want to ‘explain their vote’ as an investigation appeared imminent. Some couldn’t stand up to the Berniebots, so voted Stein. Some just weren’t ‘significantly inspired’...

Those are the ..voters in need of figuring out; true trump supporters are ready for another planet ~

Varn Level 8 May 11, 2018

I think we need to understand them to a point. I mean to the point of understanding why they make such bad choices... just so we can better educate people to make better choices.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:78739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.