Agnostic.com

4 1

If any of you have family members that are believers, how do you celebrate the holidays with those family members?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would like to know more about what you mean by posting non religious things. What do you consider to be non religious things?

Very carefully. I smile a lot.

Whilst my family wish that I shared their belief, they begrudgingly respect my non beleif enough not to force it on me. So long as they don't do that you shouldn't have a problem. is it something that they try to force on you?

My family is a mix of somewhat religious and agnostic or athiest. Nobody forces their thoughts on one another. However some friends post religious things on social media, they become frustrated if I post non religious things.

Yes, and to be honest I troll them a little. When my grandfather was alive I would respect him by being quiet during grace at large family gatherings, because I was so close to him, but it was always nice to not have my head lowered and meet the eyes of one or two other family members who were doing the same.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7886
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.