Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK Science Moms - YouTube

I'm proud to call many of these women my friends.

ScienceBiker 8 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It took me a while to find the time to watch this, but I'm glad I did. Thanks for posting.

Good stuff!

This is great. Thanks for sharing it, I will be sharing it with others as well. I've been following science moms for a while and I hope there will be more educational videos or other materials like this for young mothers to feel fine with buying conventional produce, etc.

The organic conglomerates with their anti-gmo movement know they have an easy target for their fear based marketing by using blogger moms to spread the fears among new mothers.

My daughter, normally very skeptical and rational, has fallen for the false information, and it pains me to buy organic non-gmo products when grocery shopping for my grandchildren, but the fears are real for her, so I oblige. I remember being a new mom decades ago, and making all my own baby food, as I didn't trust what was in the store bought products, so I understand.

I loved teaching my kids science everything when they were younger

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:79258
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.