Agnostic.com

5 2

Small town religion.

If you live in a small religious town. Where do you go for fun? I don't care much for bars because I don't like walking that far at night. Any suggestions would be helpfull.

Sundown 4 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I usually travel far for fun destinations (vacations).

I don't really "go" anywhere. I burn my "fun" time working on projects.

An ongoing project is my basement movie theater. Although, I almost never run the projector alone as when the fantasy world of the movie ends, it is not fun to come back to earth alone in a room with seating for twenty-one.

@Sundown I hope you find peace. There are many (not all) good people on these pages.

You might try going onto meetup.com and seeing if there are any groups near you. Most communities have an atheist group that meets up at lest for coffee.

I'm also from a small, conservative, religious town. Most people "cruise" the town or our park for fun. I lean more towards going to the movies, going out for food, or walking/running the nature trail when I'm there.

Mea Level 7 May 13, 2018

Walking home drunk in the dark is the most exciting part !!

When I visit my son in Alaska I go to the bar at night by myself because he and his wife don't drink but he always makes me take a handgun with me in case I come face to snout with a brown bear. You are right about the walk home being the most exciting part.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.