Agnostic.com

4 1

What would you do to a family member that keeps dropping his fucking pills in the house and acts like it's no big deal ...meanwhile I have dogs and cats..and it's like he's putting my pets in danger and when I say something to him he's like..none of my pills could hurt them...one pill is Vicodin..the other is a pill for seizures...WTF is wrong with people? I have to constantly look on the floor for his dropped pills...very frustrating

Ravenwolfcasey 7 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since this sounds like an extremely careless-on-purpose-passive-aggressive behavior and unacceptable response in return I would get a BIG bottle of Bitter YUCK (yes that's a brand) and a roomba would be good too. I'd either toss in the garbage or spray bitter yuck on the wayward pill & maybe put it back in the bottle. Yes I've lived with PA people before.
It sucks being in that position.

That aside thought vicodin was pulled from the market, not that there aren't equally toxic to animals pills out there, doesn't matter what it is really, could be a vitamin. Another thing you have to worry about is any xylitol added to anything these days.

I'm a "fuck with my animals on purpose at your peril all bets are off after that" kind of person. Yes people make mistakes, me included, but belligerent is a choice. FTS.

Go to Target or the Dollar store and get a black plastic oil change pan or a plastic lunch tray and confine pills to that.

Maybe you need one of those robot vacs when he's there...

You could take the pill bottles away and dispense them when it's time to take them if they're willing to do that.
Stand there and make sure they swallow them too.

He wouldn't go for that

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8073
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.