Agnostic.com

7 7

A friend on FB just posted this picture and it translates to "my LORD is an expert when science can't" (heal) but she's at the doctor's office !! So she's confirming faith alone won't heal her! She obviously doesn't see how it doesn't make sense! I needed a laugh today!

GeekLeen 7 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank a doctor. Not god.

Many of us are alive today thanks to medical science.

A true believer will always find a way to give credit to god for all scientific and technological advancements. It is the go-to answer when they don't have any other. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 13, 2017

Their god ‘works through the hands of the Dr’... don’t ya know 😉

Varn Level 8 Dec 13, 2017

This might not make you laugh but I do public debates for evolution and the science of Geology, and I happen to be in seeing my doctor. I asked him a question about evolution, and his response was and I quote, "Well you know Paul, evolution is just a scientific theory" I channeled Richard Dawkins and said "Just a scientific theory? Just?!" "It's just a theory like that diploma on your wall is just a piece of paper" I fired him as my primary physician later that day.

Frightening. I wonder how he’d explain bacteria or virus’ mutating into drug & treatment resistant strains … after ‘noah’ having saved them onboard his ark 😉

That's exactly what I've been telling my friends (who believe in god)...if god heals all wounds, why do you go to a doctor? They never get it. After a cardiovascular surgeon performed a procedure on me, I sent him a card thanking him for the training and support he had from the entire medical team for the successful outcome of my surgery. Never did I mention any help from god, the tooth fairy, easter bunny, etc. etc.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8089
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.