Agnostic.com

3 2

My all time favorite quote,
Says it all

" There are more things in heaven and earth,dear Horatio, then were ever dreamt in your philosophies "

• William Shakespeare -
Jimmymac62 5 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An old friend told me that he meditates every morning for exactly ten seconds. He awakens and sits on the edge of the bed with his feet about 12 inches apart and firmly planted on the floor. He turns his hands downward so a palm is placed on each knee then he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He then goes through a list of people he does not like and says ..f...k You.....Says it clears his throat as well.

When the bodenharma (I think that's right) took Buddhism to China, the emperor asked him; "Who is it that tells me all these wonderful things?" And he answered; "I have no idea."

Mine is , I know I know not. Socreties!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.