Agnostic.com

3 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I glossed over this when I replied before, but here's what bugs me about this whole conversation. I will preface my comment by saying that all men don't think this way, but...

I hate that so many men think of sex as some sort of conquest or goal, absent of the idea of the person on the receiving end. The idea of slipping something into a person's drink like it's no big deal is disgusting. But that's obvious rape, easy for most men to reject the notion. They don't see that it all starts with the objectifying comments, bragging about who they "banged". I wish they could really understand what it feels like to be treated like nothing more than a piece of meat.

It is the great divide between our genders that they can't comprehend it anymore than they can understand pregnancy fear or the ticking clock, until they have a daughter, though. For some, that's the moment when they realize how horrible those "innocent" comments were.

The epitome of selfishness

If I were the woman this guy "stealthed" by letting his condom slip off multiple times, then forgoing it altogether, I know how I would feel. "If he can't be responsible for keeping a condom on, how can I count on him if I get pregnant or get an STD?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:82945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.