Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK FDA approves the first non-opioid treatment for management of opioid withdrawal symptoms in adults

Will docs use it? Will PATIENTS use it? First of its kind, so sure more will follow. Good to see, though!

BookDeath 8 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Clonidine is an alpha agonist that has been used in opioid withdrawal for a long time. I usually wait a few years before I try a new drug unless someone insists. THat is when you see the true side effect profile and if it is really any more than a new drug at a higher price

Trumpie wants to shut down pure science projects and limit or shut down the CDC.Can you imagine a non doctor managing the health dept.

Yes it is. I’d also like to see pot get decriminalized for pain management.

this could be good, but why don't they try coming up for a non opioid pain killer for people that actually works ???

Because it's not magic, research needs A LOT of time and .

I agree it does. but i still think the pharm companies have stuff they haven't told us about or refused to let us use and know about.

One more tool in the box.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83410
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.