Agnostic.com

7 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never confessed to stalking girls 40 years ago ...concession confession Moore is a criminal theocrat pervert

Indeed it does. And he's it.

he never would take "no" for an answer, not from 14 year olds, and not now. Is he waiting for god to tell him what to do?? or has god told him to hang in there, hard to figure out what god wants, such a bummer LOL

I don't know where to start. I can't, I just can't comment. this guy is so repugnant I'm ready to puke.

you are so right

I guess he is right. H would know

And to think ‘that’ is what’s constituted ‘law’ in Alabama…. Though I’ve never been there ..to have witnessed their distorted view to the extent we recently have, it must truly be the shit-hole of the ‘south.’

Additionally - WTF does the rest of the world think? And what gives this nation, my nation, the united states of america the moral right to dictate human rights or promote our form of government when something like ‘moore’ is, not only running loose, but was nearly elected to this nation’s most prestigious governing body..? I am ashamed ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 15, 2017

if you check the map you can see evidence of a cloaca

...then let me correct myself ..the ‘Cloaca of the USA!’ 😉

Hahahaha. He sure sounds deluded.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8373
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.