Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Here’s how big a rock you’d have to drop into the ocean to see the rise in sea level happening now - The Washington Post

This senator (AL) suggests that sea levels are rising b/c of a phenomenon he has observed: EROSION! He proposed that the loss of beach sand, the fall of cliffs, the emptying of silt from the Mississippi, etc. are the reasons that sea levels are rising. I'm just not going to comment to THIS one. Y'all can have at it. (Well, one comment: do I put it in the Silly category or the Academic category?)

BookDeath 8 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is this the same fool that thinks you can use up sunlight energy, by using collectors, or is it the guy that thinks wind towers will deplete the wind? I cannot be bothered to try to figure them out.......just wow.

Maybe we need an academically silly category. ?

I wish we could fill it with republicans even if the sea would rise.

^^^ This makes more sense.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84120
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.