Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Man shows up to site of Santa Fe High School shooting with American flag, Trump hat and gun

Only a moronic Trump supporting fuck-tard would show up to a mass shooting crime scene with a pistol on his hip and puke hat on.

Trump supporters show every day just how truly stupid they are and this is just one more example of it.

Fucking dip shit mother fucker.

Clauddvon 7 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To bad he did not show up before things ended, it would have been seen differently. As for the colorful and "expressive" commentary from the OP, I hope that you do not have young students, otherwise, making such public statements, in such a manner, hardly reflects well on you, or your Dojo.

But he didn't. He showed up exactly how jackass Trump supporters would show up. A day late and a dollar short. You don't worry about my students. They're just fine, as am I. Thanks for your concern, though. And the words "manner", unless you're referring actually to my "manor" (my home). My comments reflect VERY well toward me because it's who I am and everyone who knows me knows I don't mince words. I call a spade a spade. This guy was a jackass and his (your, I suppose) party is filled with complete and utter jackasses. Deal with it.

@Clauddvon Thanks for pointing out a typo, I am sure you are perfect.

No not my party, I did not vote for Trump, neither would I vote for Clinton, they are both bad candidates. Oh, and calling a "spade" is rather racist. Just so you know.

Try not to make assumptions, otherwise you make an ass, of just you.

That's sad!

gearl Level 8 May 18, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.