Agnostic.com

3 2

How about some federal regulations regarding how guns must be maintained in the home.

Marine 8 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bad idea dude, and the Founder's certainly would never have agreed to anything like that regardless of how bad things got. The instant you invite big brother into your home, he will never leave. This is another classic example of blame the gun instead of the person. How about we get to the root of the problem as to why so many people have depression/mental illness so bad that it causes them to commit random acts of violence? Also, maybe it's time to get rid of gun free zones because time after time these "safe zones" get people killed as they offer no challenge to a madman killer. Just saying...

The gun cannot lock itself up. The parent that leaves guns available to kids who are sick should be liable for the damage done and that includes prison.As for gunfree zones you got to be kidding. What do want the kids to be armed

@Marine Never said that, at least a few teachers should be armed, or perhaps add more resource officers. If it is ever proven that a parent was negligent and allowed their child easy access to a firearm that said child turned around and committed a crime with, that parent would face criminal charges. Your first point already happens if parent(s) of child shooter is found guilty in court, your second point is absurd and not even relevant.

it would be nice to have that conversation include the dialogue of gun responsibility, vs gun control.

Never happen In this country. Gun nuts don't care.

@Kojaksmom probably true, but they aren't the only ones in the convo.

I am a multiple gun owner and i would support laws from the federal government that would issue carry permits that are good in every state with uniform laws standard in every state,2 set home regulations about how weapons are to be stored and the penalty for the owner of weapons if children or someone else in home uses them illegally.3,laws that revoke licenses to own a weapon if there is domestic violence of any kind

I agree with you. I’m a gun owner; my dad collects them, builds them, repairs them. He taught us gun safety and safe storage from my childhood onward.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:85098
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.