Agnostic.com

8 0

How many of you old folks grunt when you exert yourself.

This is for you folks who find yourself grunting when you exert yourself. More and more I find myself doing it. How old when you noticed?

tymtravler 6 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been practicing my main grunt for decades. I think i got it perfected.

And of course, the "tool box" contains a variety of sizes and shapes to fit all needs.

You gotta have sound effects!!! Kinda like some of the tennis players doing their grunts. I find I have more power lifting heavy objects when I serve up some sound effects. Hasn't got a whole lot to do with age since I have been doing it all my life.

My thing is sighing. sigh.....

I didn't realize I did, until my 18 month old grandson grunted along with me as I picked him up, just last week. I guess he was thinking that's the thing to do. I promptly started checking myself and kept mum during the exertion after that.

I don't exert myself. It's not a good idea.
I do say 'owww' a lot though.
Started ...hmmm.
Early 50's probably.

a little, I have been told, more I sigh after I have lifted something heavy.

HaHa ... read my answer on the thread Sock>Shoe>Sock 🙂

My husband and I were older when we had our children. We never noticed we did this ( grunted) until our toddlers would grunt every time the bent down or got up. Lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:85569
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.