Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Why I, as a black man, attend KKK rallies. | Daryl Davis | TEDxNaperville - YouTube

Daryl Davis is a man with an extraordinary idea. He should be considered for the Nobel Peace Prize.

EdEarl 8 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Truly inspirational, I've read about this story before but never heard him speak. THANKS

Gotta watch this later, but busy today

Movie is awesome, Daryl Davis as well

I highly suggest you watch his documentary on Netflix.
[netflix.com]

And an interesting note: in the film there is a tense scene with Daryl and a leader of the Black Lives matter group. It's tense and the BLM leader walks off refusing to have a discussion.... A few months later I learn that as Daryl does, he kept requesting a conversation with the BLM leader, they did end up talking, and now they are friends. (I learned this from Daryl directly)

zards Level 1 May 21, 2018

Welcome to agnostic.com, enjoy. I will watch that one.

Superb, and completely logical. That's my opinion as a Kenyan from "white" stock but with an African heart.

ty

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:85838
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.