Agnostic.com

3 2

Religion worldview's

Has anybody ever listen to Christopher Hitchens I've been listening to some of his talks in arguments very intelligent rational guy and highly educated I just wished he wouldnt talks too damn fast

James1403 5 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The problem is he is usually speaking on the clock in interviews and debates, so he's trying to cram a lot of information into a small time frame. Try the following discussion with him and Dan Dennet, Sam Harris, and Richard Dawkins. In this they take their time and have a few drinks while having a deep but casual discussion. You may enjoy his normal pace and tone better.

Is dead is lad...but a bonnie talker all the same

Hitchens, now deceased, is something of a hero in the atheist community. Many of his talks are in YouTube and I believe that allows you to slow the playback speed a bit.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.