Agnostic.com

3 5

Being a positive person who makes the conscious decision to smile at strangers and be grateful for life every day has made my life so much better. I'm very thankful to be alive and healthy every day.

thinkingswan 3 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

what a great way to be!

argo Level 4 Nov 3, 2017

Funny yet embarrassing story. I moved to Kansas City back in 2004 from Los Angeles. When I would find myself driving through my neighbourhood on the way to work, people I didn't know would smile and wave at me. In my cynical LA brain, I thought what in the hell do these people want from me? It took a few years of this before I came to the conclusion that they wanted to be neighbourly. I have a hard time with change but I find myself doing it to others now, and when I'm visiting LA and do it, people look at me with a stinkeye and I think that used to be me.

yeah, being positive is nice, its helped me too

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:871
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.