Agnostic.com

2 0

What do women think of a sense man.

I am very sensitive and had a lot of trouble because of it got teased a lot as a child I also have a very small EGO and struggled with that as well trying to fit in a macho world.

Buddadarma 3 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It depends on what you mean by sensitive.

If you mean that you are nurturing, quick to see other's needs and meet them, good at listening to someone in order to understand them better and expand your worldview, and are not afraid to show and express a range of emotional nuance or other "feminine" attributes, then that's great and we need more men to be like that.

If you mean that everything sets you off and therefore everyone has tread carefully around you, then you have some personal work to do.

I tend to prefer a sensitive man, with a macho edge in there somewhere ! One who can cry without embarrassment, and yet not be easily intimidated by anything .

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:87949
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.