Agnostic.com

6 11

LINK U.S. court backs transgender student at center of bathroom dispute

One small step for transgenders, one giant leap for human-kind.

Clauddvon 7 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He fought and won, he stood his ground.
Also he reminds me of Elton John.

Great ruling!

So incredibly pleased with the ruling in this case.

All of this insanity and hate came about from a right wing Christian body who used lawyers to draft new legislation designed to attack trans people. The plan was to impose this legislation on every state. I think Ted Cruz was involved in some way.

When I hear Christians moaning about being under attack from atheists my blood pressure rises. Hypocrites, hypocrites, hypocrites.

Private bathrooms or at the very least private stalls, all gender neutral.

I love the way the article says born a female? Is genitalia truly the measure of one sexuality?

Sexuality is different from gender

@KenG My point is there is no scientific absolute gender, we are animals that usually have a more dominate gender that seems to be clear but it on a biological and chemical level is actually subjective as these things vary from individual. There are so many different things that determine gender you simply can't point to one thing.

@DavidLaDeau We very easily categorise people into genders at birth. Male and female. Very infrequently hermaphrodites are born: people of both genders. About 0.05%.

@KenG It must be understood we are all degrees of male and female. There is no definative line scientifically.

@DavidLaDeau

About 4 minutes in..

@Palacinky Oh dear ??

@KenG Study embryo development, how gender is determined, the differing chemical processes, and you for will understand much.better. It also appears race exist, but from a scientific perspective it does not. Dig deeper.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:88028
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.