Agnostic.com

0 0

I haven't found an act I didn't have a justification for. I haven't had a moment where I knew the means wouldn't justify the end. I've never had time to worry about how far the consequences would reach. Now I have to reason my life in spite of the bridges I've burned and the neglect my shortsightedness has allowed me to ignore. I have to live in defiance of what I was in hopes that the humanity of those near me is stronger than the bitterness I may have caused. I don't deserve this - I have not earned it - I have no reason to suppose it should be there - but even without belief I've managed to find forgiveness in place of anger, Compassion smothering loathing, Patience stonewalling frustration. I have a chance to live because of others capacity to love in spite of my silver tongue. After all, what's a silver tongue worth with no one to hear it speak?

Quintproquo 4 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8842