Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK David Gilmour - Wots... Uh The Deal

'cause there's a chill wind blowing in my soul,
and I think I'm growing old . . . . This tune makes me sad sometimes cause it makes me think of the times with my ex-girlfriend Suzi . I'd give anything to see her again. I'm such a mess sometimes. My shrink is working with me on the painful process of letting her go. I fell for her HARD.

TheLiberalGent 7 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Guy, let me share a little hard won knowledge. losing a woman is very hard. the one thing i have tried to take from it is what i can do better in the next relationship. try hard to let go, know in your heart youo are worth someone's love, and keep trying. there is always someone out there, you just have to do the right thing for yourself and life will reward you. be strong.

oh ye3ah dg is the man. been listening to their music since 1971. even the early stuff fits into its time well. rock on floyd/ dg and waters

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:88626
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.