Agnostic.com

3 0

Neuropathy anyone?

What are ways of mediating or countering neuropathy, nerve damage, spinal traction, ect.?

Adorkable 6 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've had neuropathy in my hands and feet since chemo treatment form last year for Hodgkin's Lymphoma (in remission since August). Let's see, what HAVEN'T I tried? Right now I seem to be making due with Cymbalta, Lyrica, and extra B-12 -- they don't take it away, but they help take the edge off. From what I understand, everyone seems to have it differently and it can take several months to several years to dissipate, if at all. I try the best I can to live my life and modify my activities and energy to manage it; ironically the more I'm active the less intense it feels. There are mornings, though, when it's all I can do to get myself up and out of bed.

Gabapentin and tramadol.

@Adorkable Damn....what a rough time. So sorry.

I have non-diabetic peripheral neuropathy. I take gabapentin.

@Adorkable I did yoga for several years, though I haven't recently. I couldn't really tell any difference. Surprisingly, since my neuropathy is all in my feet and legs, walking seems to help some. I walk every day, and when for some reason I don't, my legs bother me more.

@Adorkable Yeah, my legs are tight all the time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:89440
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.