Agnostic.com

12 1

If you wanted one religion to be neutralized/normalized/pacified, which one it would be and why?

amitmeamit 3 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since I have put the question, let me share my opinion. Coming from the person who has been actively involved with baha'i people (Its a small community who is on the run from Islamic republic of Iran and many other similar nations), I wouldn't want any religion to die out, however i would point out the harmful beliefs and practices whether they are mainstream or not... And I would want those practices to go away for good of humanity.

I love the 'mind games' people start up here on this site.

Any religion that should spring up that involves kicking me in the jimmies. I'm trying to be preemptive here. I SEE YOU!...but I'd like to take this time to make a shout out to my Snake Handlers....WHAT'S UP, SNAKE HANDLERS!!!...

As long as we are fantasizing, I'll go bakc in time and get rid of Hebrews, as the three religions, Jewish, Christianity and Muslim religions all sprang form that one, and thsoe three religion have caused the most strife in world history.

Go sing, "Imagine" by John Lennon a couple of times, please!

Wouldn't even THINK of doing that !!! Believe what you like !!!

#Islam #2 catholic #3 evangelicals .#4 baptists #5 all others

Zero.

none of them, it's like asking what kind of bullet do I want to be shot with.

I wouldn't.

It is said that in ancient Egypt, cats were worshipped as gods…and they have never forgotten this. Neither have we. We're here to help bring back one of the oldest religions on Earth: worship of the ancient Egyptian goddess Bast and the glorification of Her children, who humans know as cats. Thats duh answer but it seems harmless

god's religion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8977
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.