Agnostic.com

6 0

LINK Christian author: Trump is under attack from ‘multidimensional Luciferian advanced beings’ – DeadState

This your Brain on the Trumpian XCristo- Facist CrazyTrain. If there were such beings, I am pretty sure Ole Donnie would be in league with them šŸ˜‰ [deadstate.org]

bonobos48 4 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And I thought we were just heathen scum.

The deification of trump, of all people, by evangelicals is one of the more stupefying events of my lifetime. And Iā€™m no spring chicken

I think it speaks to the background of indoctrination and gullibility

I would love to ask the author; how do you know this?

I truly hope this is true.

Hm, this "scientific dictatorship" is a conspiracy theory I hadn't heard about. I found this description:

In the past, the elite manipulated the population through a more mystical belief system. In particular, there was the institution of Sun worship (typified by deities such as Osiris and Set). However, as antiquity gave way to modern history, this system of control began to lose its effectiveness. During the sixteenth century, the ruling class managed to co-opt a relatively new methodology of truth discernment: science. Over the years, they would contaminate this institution with their own virulent strains of thought: metaphysical naturalism, radical empiricism, Malthusianism, Darwinism, behaviorism, radical environmentalism, etc. Many of these paradigms were derivative of their own occult doctrines, thinly veiled to appear as objective science. All of these concepts correlate in some way and, at some point, coalesce. Together, they are gradually paving the way for the re-introduction of the hidden god of the Ancient Mysteries.

I even had to look up some of the terms they are using. Malthusianism is basically a form of overpopulation alarmism (referring to Thomas Robert Malthus, an 18th / 19th century cleric and scholar who had the notion that increased food production eventually leads to population growth and new shortages, and eventually to unchecked growth and social collapse; sounds like an argument for an elitist utopia and a perpetually repressed underclass).

As for "scientific dictatorship" it sounds like the perpetual complaint of every crackpot that science doesn't embrace with open arms (including but not limited to young earth creationists).

I find it funny how anyone could believe that Trump was appointed by God

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:90634
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.